I am sorry, I was trying to search time to write and share on what I've gotten from our 'Wacana Ilmu' with Ustaz Zahazan Mohamed last Monday. But it was a hectic week, I must say.
Ustaz Zahazan, was here in our office basically to share his knowledge by telling us stories/lesson learn generally how to be a good Muslim. I started listen to him on Ikim, after received a wedding gift from my SIL, 'buku doa untuk pengantin baru' wrote by Ustaz Zahazan.
I personally think that book is such a valuable gift for a newly-married, and I shared with some other friends, who got married for the past year. I manage to buy bulk of them and wrap it nicely for my friends too. I hope they really like it just like I do.=)
I am now one of his fans and just can't escape not to join his sharing session (thank you to our human resource division for initiate this!)
There's a lot of stories to share, but insyaAllah..will be updated soonest.
Now, lets listen to some videos recommended by Ustaz Zahazan..at least to fulfill our days ...,insyaAllah!
No comments:
Post a Comment