Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just a moment


I read thru some old emails in my yahoo box (still got another thousand over to go - guess it was emails forwarded since the past 2-3 yearss that I cant manage to read all and thats how I spend my free time looking back on these unread mails)
And here some good words forwarded by the yahoogroup members by Bill Gates .
At least to keep ourselves positive and dont stressed out easily (to keep reminding myself though)...


                       
The Moment you are in Tension
You will lose your Attention

Then you are in total Confusion

And you will feel Irritation

Then you will spoil personal Relation
Ultimately, you won't get Co - Operation
Then you will make things Complication
Then your blood pressure may raise Caution

And you may have to take Medication
Instead, understand the Situation

And try to think about the Solution




Many problems will be solved by Discussion

This will work out better in your Profession



Don't think it's my free Suggestion

It's only for your Prevention

If you understand my Intention

You will never come again to Tension















No comments: