Sunday, January 24, 2010

my good friend wedding.

23 January 2010.
the opening of one of my Convent's closest friend wedding,Zealda Liyana Mat Isa.
knowing her since primary school,SRK Convent Kajang...though we had never be in the same class,either Convent,or Sekolah Agama (because she always be in d top class,compared to me yang kuat main je mase skolah), but we were getting closer when we were in d same tuition class esp in year back 1996 (when we were standard 6).
Zealda is a very good,soft-spoken friend.One thing that I will never forget about her is when I am not allowed by my parents to go to a school trip to TV3(guess it was in 1996).and she knows how much I wanted to be in d trip.And right after she came back from d trip,she wrote me a letter with a TV3 batch slip on d end corner of the letter.How sweet~sangat terkedu dan terkesima dan tersipu serta terharu. I still have d letter with me..will write in one or two if I remember in which box I put it in.
We were getting closer,since my dad and hers know each other.An intelligent person,tak kedekut ilmu,and most important that I will remember,a very good listener,advisor and she used to remembered most stories (including ppl) that I told her.Oh~senang nak bercerita dgn die ni,sebab die akan ingat kite bercerita tntg siape (nmpak sangat byk cerita).
She moved to Jalan Tiga Secondary School in Bangi when we were Form 4.and we still keep in touch well.Until she moved to Sri Putri,and still,I remember accompanying her to school sebab nak jumpa kawan2 lama die.hehe~
Zealda,ramai kawan.and dalam ramai kawan die tu,ade saje yang ada kaitan dgn kitorg.kawan UKM die is my fren mase matrix.kawan Petronas dia,kawan I mase sekolah,kawan sekolah dia,is my fren mase kt Kuittho.pusing2 kenal.same goes during her wedding.I bumped into few of my frens that d first question would be 'mane ko kenal Zealda?'hehe!
oya,back to d topic,though im not there during her nikah on 22 Jan 2010,but I pray for her that everything went well,and alhamdulillah...lancar segalanya. Sampai majlis Zealda at Sri Putra Country Club at around 1.30pm,ngam2 dengan rombongan lelaki sampai. Paluan kompang,and bila tiba selawat...tiba2 je rasa sayu...
sayu sangat.Im happy for my friend,and at the same time sayu,entah kenapa.


I remembered a friend of mine pernah kata..when his first best fren getting married...'Farha,ko nak tau mcmane rasenya bila best fren ko kawen?' 'Mcmane?' 'Aku rase mcm baru lepas kene rompak'. I get what he mean.bukan rase rugi,sedih or bad things..but its like...your fren hv some other big priorities to look for and nah..face d reality that we cant expect that our good fren will always be there like she/he used to be.but frens,will always remain frens =) and yes,we are happy and pray to Allah that our friend find her happiness in marriage,dunia dan akhirat,insyaAllah.
I have few photos of her,(trying to get my photos and my mum dgn Zealda tapi tak jumpa plak cable).So I just paste whatever that I got from her fb (jgn marah na).hehe~


and there she goes...there will be more best friend wedding coming next month!

Alhamdulillah!

No comments: