Monday, February 6, 2012

Full February.

Don't ask me why I seldom update my blog.
I've been plain busy with office work lately. 
And yes, double in February.
I just can't wait for February to come to an end, when I can't imagine how I'm gonna cope with meetings and many other things next week and the upcoming weeks.


I wish I will not be as negative as I used to be, insyaAllah.
Husband has been accompanying me ever since we got married,before he'll start to report duty to a new place this Wednesday, insyaAllah.


Thank you sayang for your accompany when I have to stay late in office, when I can lay on your shoulder when I'm upset and stress out, thank you for your support and kind words and encourage when I keep on complaining on how I hardly cope with things in the office, on tips of how to handle difficult people and situations, of being punctual to drive me to and from office, and of so many things.


Oh Allah! Forgive me when I'm whine.
I'm just afraid. I hope I perform better. I hope I learn more. And let this be one of ibadah, to bring me closer to you.


InsyaAllah, Amin.

No comments: