Assalamualaikum.
Dear all,
I'm going to sit for my first mid-term exam tomorrow since I didn't sit for the paper last week.
My first semester,my first paper,Cost Accounting.
and my first time in life taking exam,alone.
Nervous mengalahkan orang nak menikah. tak ada alasan nak pusing kiri kanan tengok gelagat orang.
At the same time I'm trying to push myself to cope with classes that I've missed for the past week.
I went for an outstation for a week and I missed 2 classes, Cost Accounting and Financial Management.
And suprisingly 2 classes of Financial Mgmt since they decide to make a replacement class on the same day.
So there you go.
And another Financial class next Sunday during my husband's birthday. So total of 3.
=(
These few months has been tough for me,I must say.
And I hope I stand still to be a stronger person,insyaAllah.
I really need to ensure myself that this might be my stepping stone for my career path in future.
Amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment