Friday, March 23, 2012

it ain't easy

life has been so hectic lately
i am easily physically tired as I think I've been doing so much.


It might be one of complaint,but not that something that I don't want to do.
I am still coping with office work which currently require me to stay long hours and study at the same time.


Time is flying so fast. Believe it or not, I'm now almost in the middle of first semester.
Attending lectures are ok with me,I am enjoying each classes,how I may refresh whatever I've learnt during my degree time, meeting new friends, sharing experience with different background of people. So much to learn.
Despite all that, I almost forgot that for Master,we HAVE to study more by our own, spending more time on case studies, group projects, assignments, presentation and so on.
Now that requires more time, after classes on weekends..9 to 5 in class never be enough.


I'm trying my best to be home as early as possible on weekdays so that I can study and at least finish up 1 case study.(reality : normally arrived home after maghrib,cook,dinner and sleep)
Its either yes, or no.
Its not about you attending classes,listen to lectures,go back and sit for exams,and graduate.
It is more than that. You have to think fast,read and at least have an idea of what the lecturers will discussed,participate,have your own group discussions..in other word,struggle.


I really hope I can do this..and not only that,with success.


I can't be thankful enough for the capabilities and support given.Alhamdulillah.

No comments: