Sunday, June 6, 2010

untitled.

i've been thinking too much lately
and was planning to write on whatever that I think here
but yet, its end up nothing.
it is always reason of stopping me to do so
one of the excuse is it is too secret to be open,
or either it is too dangerous to be put in written, both..

oh yes,let me share on what is some of the small things that i wanted to do...(wanted does not mean, I NEED to,but I WILL TRY TO,ok)
First, I will try to avoid taking much junk foods
(ya,my beautician had found out that I took so juck foods by reading on my skin face.)
plus, its not only the reason. I take that as a physical effect of what I have done, taking junk foods since I was small.
I have becoming more health-concious (ehem, the awareness sometimes does not shown from the action...it takes time, though)
Since I am going to settle down soon, Im sure I will not only taking care of myself, but more than that.
So I believe, by gaining the awareness will at least lead us to act for a better healthier life.
its not only by reducing or avoiding junk foods,but so much more.
but its that,that trigger me out lately.

I haven't yet touch on the emotionally-concious.
guess I need much time for that.

ehem.

No comments: