Wednesday, May 25, 2011

untitled.

i have problem with my office desktop that I only managed to read than write anything in my post box.
so here, lack of updates.
sebenarnya alasan, im out of ideas,the main factor.

kadang2 banyak dalam kepala ni nak tulis..tapi..hmm..entahlah
let me keep it to myself.

tu all Muslims..let us recite al-Fatihah to the landslide victims-the orphanage of Hidayah Madrasah Al-Taqwa Batu 14, Hulu Langat that has been called by Allah SWT...
Semoga roh mereka ditempatkan di kalangan orang-orang beriman..

I can't stop myself from running into tears watching tonight 360 on TV3.
Sebak.
Allah lebih menyayangi mereka...may sounds cliche but I always believe...
antara tanda-tanda Hari Kiamat adalah orang-orang yang baik akan pergi dulu..
and for us..Allah masih memberi peluang untuk kita umat manusia membuat lebih amal kebaikan and don't take for granted.
we may not know when will be our turn and let us remind ourselves and each other that allwe have now is only temporary.

Wallahualam

No comments: