Sunday, June 19, 2011

Syahadah Gadis Ateis.

I was one day reading a blog.
A Malay muslim lady asking questions about God.
"Why we must obey to Allah?"
"Why the Muslims must perform solah?"
"Why there are so many religion in the world and what are the difference between all of them?"
"How can we gain Hidayah so that we will understand Al-Quran and understand what we do - Solah, Fasting during Ramadan, Zakat and Perform Haj?"
"Why must muslim ladies must cover some part of their bodies?"

and the list goes on.

For some readers, it may sound rude for questioning about your God, Allah SWT.

For me, I believe that she is not questioning nor quarreling, but more on seeking an understanding about our Creator.
Im sure it at least trigger some of the readers too.
And what makes the blogger difference from the others (Muslims) is she ASK.Publicly (Is there any such words?)

I may say that she is not the only person who are asking on those questions. Some even experience being labelled as Murtad for questioning about it.

There are also some supportive comments by recommending some reading materials to help the blogger.
And what bring my attention was....


Recommendation by one of the commentor!
Its a novel entitled "Syahadah Gadis Ateis" by Imran Haaz.
Might not look so academic and different from other religion materials, it answers almost all questions that I mentioned.
Together with detailed explainations, reason for each question together with related Hadith as evidence.
For me, it also bring interest to read Al-Quran..not only by reading but also understand the meaning and relate it with our daily lives.
How we find that Allah has create an organized and amazing way for us to follow and Believe that Allah is Our Creator.
We may also relate why there are so many damage happened nowadays as it already been mentioned in Al-Quran.

I bought this book online a minute after I read the comment and reading it excitedly.

Its a highly recommended reading material people!

Selamat Hari Ayah to our both ayah, Saaid Ramdzan Ismail and ayah Wan Zakaria Abdul Rahman...semoga dipanjangkan umur,diberkati dunia dan akhirat serta dilimpahkan hidayah dari Allah SWT...amin


No comments: