Wednesday, November 16, 2011

the spark.

my one and only elder brother just got married on one of the most beautiful date this year, 11.11.11, alhamdulillah.
Its all happened after 11 years of relationship (believe it or not?)
and the tok kadi almost mentioned that the hantaran is RM11,000 (which is not!)
Along almost freak out when he heard this, and giving signal to me that nothing left in his pocket.
hahaha!
Nasib baik dia tak keluarkan keris depan tok kadi, otherwise bikin malu saja!


So there's nothing else above wishing that Allah grant him all the blessings in his marriage and may he happy ever after dunia dan akhirat,insyaAllah.


To Kak Zura, welcome to the family! I'm now have 3 elder sisters! =))


11.11.11 after the Akad Nikah




I didn't wait when Ibu said "awak dah kahwin,pegila merenjis"
And this is what happened.



Another good news I wanted to share here is..I've met my former lecturer (we used to call him Prof Hassan)on our way back to Johor for Along's wedding. He taught me Management Science way back in year 2005/06. 


We've met at RnR Pagoh and he is from UTM (our uni was lack of experts in this subject at that time). Most of the time his class is at night because he needs time to travel from Johor Bahru to Batu Pahat.
He is one of my favourite lecturer, full of experience and knowledge and what makes my day when he said "I still remember you!" (can't stop smiling till now.)


We then chit chatting, asking where I work now, updating our stories and he pass his card.( I didn't bring mine,maklumlah..orang dah cuti,ape tentang kerja pun tak ingat)


Until we went back to our table for lunch, he then came to my table and I introduced my husband and sister.
Guess what? He offers me to do master with him together with other officers on the spot!
Bagai bulan jatuh ke riba, it just last week when I was looking (still at early stage) for a suitable place to further my master.Though it just a plan, the offer is such a big momentum to push me to proceed. I take this as rezeki, and really hope it will come true soon, insyaAllah. 
Dr. Hassan now in UTM Jalan Semarak, KL (in my list) and double point, he is the dean under International Business School. 
Semoga dimurahkan rezeki, I have already email to him and hoping he will still remember the offer!.Hehe.
Amin!

No comments: