Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sharing is Caring,yes?

This is quite outdated, but I hope I can keep this as one of the memory for 2012,insyaAllah.

Alhamdulillah, last May, I was given the opportunity by my previous uni (currently named as Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia-UTHM) located in Parit Raja, Johor. This is to share some of my little experience/stories/knowledge/views on how I see things and how I survived during my time in uni and after, how do I convinced myself towards this new course, how do I look for job, how does the industry respond to this course and so forth.

For information, my bachelor degree was in Management of Technology. My friends and I were the first batch that have gone through the experience of having the feeling of unsure,blur,confuse about the course that we are taking. The question of "what am I doing here?", "what kind of course am I taking?", "which line will I be in the future?", "how would I find job with this unusual/unfamiliar course?" etc.

However, it doesn't stop us from seeking more information, work and play hard, enjoying what we are going through, learn new things and at the same time developing the confidence in which area we are heading to.

Alhamdulillah, it is not about your degree that you hold to, that determined who are you going to be in future. It is about yourself on who you choose you want to be. Certificate is one of a tool for you to step further in your career. 

It is great to see the excited faces and responsive audience during the event.
And I really hope that my sharing is useful for the students and at least abolished the fear and idea of 'hard-to-get-job-due-to-infamous-degree'.

Thank you to the Alumni secretariat who called,to my husband and little brother who drive and accompanying me to Johor,to my former lecturers who has been very excited to showed me and being the tour guide to our new faculty,omg..there is nothing more a student can ask for. The government has done so much, and you guys are so lucky with the fabulous fantastic facilities (a size of library is almost the same of a shopping complex!) and there's no reason for not score in your exams.hehe.

I also managed to met with Dr Hj Sazali Khalid, my former C++ Programming lecturer,one of my favourite lecturer..hehe. (lupa nak ambil gambar!).

So here,please enjoy some of the photos...=)





No comments: