Friday, January 31, 2025

1.10am


Its 1.10am local time.

I am on official mission, ayah.

Usually I will text you before and during my official mission. Sending you photos and we will talk about it.

I can't do it now because I know you are not reading it. I wish I can update you and tell you I love you as much as I used to. I wish to talk to you about this & listen to your voice.

We were on video call 4 days ago through Along's. We had a short chat and I asked how you feel. It was a slow conversation and you were struggling to open your eyes and fall asleep in between. I told you I love you and you open your eyes and respond. You say thank you, and I could not holding my tears.

I replay your last video and our photo sharings through Whatsapp before sleep and I miss you, ayah.

May Allah have mercy on us.





Allah is The AlMighty and The Controller.

Hasbunallah wa ni'mal wakeel..

No comments: