Tuesday, April 5, 2011

20 years of friendship...and its my best friend's wedding.

I have an emotional weekend last week I must say.
nobody knows about it.
and of course happy and still emotional at one time even I've passed few occasions after that

last Friday was my best friend's wedding.
and we had known each other for 20 years.
can you imagine that? 20 years?
and we still happily sticked to each other.
(I feel that I wanted to cry when I'm typing this.)

she is no one I can compare.
a very good friend. a best friend.
a friend that I can still picture how she look like when she was (I mean,we were) in standard 1.
and how she look like when we were in secondary.

how we were wearing our dark blue pinafore with white shirt during primary-were running, playing and hung together to the nearby tiang and play a game where whoever late arrived and don't get any tiang will be the monkey and monkey need to grab a tiang of others when the other players need to exchange among them (haih,only those who ever play that knows,and how I missed that moment)

we spent most of our time in primary school in the same class.
most of it.
how I remember she was among the tallest girl in the class while I am the opposite and how fair she is genetically brought from her parents and most teacher thought she is a chinese.

how we spent time together during secondary days and she was a prefect while im still with my white normal uniform and how she was the best prefect and easily deal with us,the naughty girls.

how she is always there when we need someone to talk to,how she comfort me, how she make me look things different ways, how she keep on calming me when I am demotivated, how we share so many things together, problems, feelings, relationships, happiness...

how we are concern to each other, how she smsed to tell to pray the best for her when she is about to enter the examination hall, how I share the happiness when I told her that I got a job, how excited she was when she is taking her exam results..how do we make and sent cards to each other to say that everything is going to be ok,and congratulations for being the best student and I know you can do it, how we exchange recipes and call each other to try our cheesetarts,the recipe that I got from Eina's uncle,how do we wrote to each other when we are far apart when Eina and I studied in Pahang (I still keep that letter), how we always reminding ourselves not to compare our lifes with others and appreciate what we have..how do we spent time at together and you had always offer your place so that we can have our best food,best place and privacy to talk about anything, to laugh so hard, and we had never failed to say that we always love and missing each other.

How we know what we both have faced in life for the past 20 years, how you can remember my friends and I remember yours, how we hold each other's hand and share things in life.. is just can not be compare with anything in this world.

I love you,Intan and nothing can change that.
Do you know how hard it was when Im trying not to burst into tears when I hug you during your reception?
It was just a describable feelings.
Happiness.

How I remember 4 of us - You,me,Kida and Zuhri spending time together at a favourite place talk about everything, updating about each other lifes (and status), sharing secrets, arguing (less I may say), motivating, anything! How you are the most helpful among us when we were almost giving up on something..how did you injected the positive charges when we were down...

And I am just..suddenly speechless.
So the husband of Intan,Aizuddin.. you know what are you going to face if anything happen to my best friend! (its a hard warning.haha!)

I promise I will put some of our memories together here...for you to know how I really love you and thank you so much for always be there no matter what.

I love you,Intan.




****
And this is what I have in my laptop.
and some that i took from facebook.
I don't have much here..most of them gambar2 in year 2009 and some in secondary posted by gadis2 yang rajin mengscan gambar.
lets take a look.

The day we celebrated you and Fauzan at Full House, Jan 1 2011

gambar ni gelap sikit...an evening at your's,its home made banana split!
May 30,2009

Ikea shopping with Naba's niece, Dec 31 2009

Lunch date with the girls - Nando's Alamanda, Feb 2009

Our form 4 time!I remember it was early morning and Eina tak sempat letak beg pun!
and she is holding a SPM book!hehe,so cute
look who with heavy cheek at the back?

San Francisco Pizza,Bangi. Oct 2009

Iftar at The Apartment,KLCC. Sept 9, 2009


and there you go,my girl ...
Congratulations Intan and Iju!
may you both grant happiness ever after..amin..
photos taken from Intan's fb



dari zaman sebelum akil baligh,sampai dah kawin dah kita..how time flies!

4 comments:

MIXED MINDS said...

Lovely pictures! ;)

FRSR said...

thank you!

lilRed Farah said...

lately ni mcm bnyk memories drag us back to high school kan. and yeah, somehow we know who our real frens are. am glad Allah give me the time to know and get back to know u guys. i will never replace it with anything else in the world! Ke akhirat jua, insyaAllah

FRSR said...

very much,Farihah.and thank you too for being part of us =)