Friday, April 15, 2011

beware girls.

it is scary when reading the newspapers reporting a lot of missing cases involved the underage especially girls.
The New Strait Times yesterday reported,a mother was begging to anyone who had seen her daugther Nur Atiqah Tajuddin 16 , together with her friend, Nuraizah Atiqah Nordin age 12 were missing after school.

What dissapointed me was it  happened in a school located in front of my house in Putrajaya!

that is sooooo scary!
and guess what happened to the girls in Utusan today? (read here).
Alhamdulillah,they are safe regardless knowing the real story (there are also cases involving the school children runaway from family just to get together with their boyfriend.I just don't understand this.)

and today..another missing case, here

ya Allah,mintalah dijauhkan dari perkara-perkara tak elok.

I remembered when I was about few months move to Putrajaya back in 2002.
There were no public bus, most of the houses are still under development, the traffic light is still not in used ... there were no huge supermarket, except for only 1 corner lot mamak shop and a small Malay shop selling 'barang-barang runcit' at all expensive.
There was no Alamanda, no Carrefour,not many school, not many people,not many trees etc.
The nearest kedai runcit that I mentioned earlier was about 500m far.

Comparing to our house in Kajang, it was only at the back of our kitchen door,only a few steps away.
So you understand how I felt especially when I walked at a new boring place like that.
It just so far.

Until one day, when I was walking back from kedai runcit alone, I realized there was a some sort MPV with a guy driver following me.
He was on the road, while I was opposite but we both on the same way.
And I can see him looking at me and when there is no one, he was trying to drive to me but luckily he has to turn to the other junction (to the opposite) and I have nothing in mind except to RUN!!!!!

luckily I was walking and he was driving and that gives  me credit when I don't use the main road and trying walk in the so called 'landscape' nearby so he will not see me and I run breathlessly until I reached home.

That is just sooo crazy to remember of.

Alhamdulillah I am saved and I could not imagine any other worst than that.

Please please please be extra careful and have someone to accompany you and remind your loves one to take extra caution too.

No comments: