Monday, February 28, 2011

sleepy head.

i was so busy last week until I need to dragged it to be done over the weekend.
please know that one of my work principle is 'never ever bring work back home'.
It means i rather back home late considering there is still alive human being at the workplace.
well i used to,but not that often.


so you know how desperate I am to finish my job last weekend.
with workloads that require internet access,meaning i have to find ways - balik putrajaya,or get a broadband.


back home to Putrajaya was in my plan,but the pc that I used to used was not there the last time I remember.
husband says I can just go to Cyberjaya if I wanted to use the internet.
ok,let see if the pc in Putrajaya doesn't work.


so okay,I have to admit that this might sound soooooooo mengada.
but the truth is I really really can't sleep for the whole 2 days!!
Im not sure whether the first time being apart for more than 24 hours is the reason.
I have my sister to entertained me for the Friday night.
we were chit chatting until 1 am and go back to sleep.
i mean,off to bed.not necessarily sleep.
I try to sleep with light-on,play games in handphone so that I feel tired and zzz.


Worst on the Saturday night when I was backhome to Putrajaya.
Clock shows 2.30 am and I was like an owl looking around who has asleep.
Went to see my sister and brother and father slept and go to the living room trying to sleep coz it used to be a very comfy place to,and then doesn't work and go back to the room to sleep and facing the wall and look at the window and a try to sleep again and off the lamp and still...cannot sleep.
close my eyes and open after second. (thats why you find the previous entry was updated at 2am)
and yes,i can't even bear with any sound even the fan but at the same time i am so afraid of the silence.
pity me.
so there,Im not sure what time the ding-dong finished,probably 4 and i woke up early i don't know why.*tired*

suprisingly I feel so energetic the next morning
continue chit chatting with my sister again,buy brunch and make our family favourite puddings (the fact is only my sister and I) and online and whatmore else beneficial?
updating storieslahh.


***
and after all the dramas that I could not connect the wifi thru my laptop..i have made decision to go to Starbucks to get free wifi.
i am not a fan of Starbucks..i mean sedap memanglah,but pls know that I am stringent in this case.
why I chose Starbucks?
so that I will not have to burnt by money for a broadband.
off to Bangsar Village,alone.
macam orang kaya yang sombong.
haha


The total 3 hours ++ spent cost rm14.50 for my drink and free wifi,and half of that for parking,rm7.50.
so thats the total cost for my sunday evening.




and now im sleepy after having lunch.

No comments: